Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day

It's love day!!!
What better way to start the day than with some heart shaped pancakes and wonderful poetry reading and writing!!

For Honeypie...













On to some writing !




And for mama...




Sonnet LXIX. "Since then I am because you are, since then you are, I am, we are, and through love I will be, you will be, we'll be" ~Pablo Neruda.




Nikki is amazing . Her poems are spirited, sassy and honest. Love her.













Amazing book.




(Oh ms patti... I love you)














Feeling not too confident in the poetry writing department ?
Here are 2 of my favorite books on inspiring you to begin poetry writing. So good !!








Staying in today?
Well here are some good love films to watch. Our favorites?

Mama:




Honeypie's:
(another Miyazaki gem!)




And daddy's idea of his favorite love flick...





~_^

Happy valentine's day!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails