Friday, April 16, 2010

April fool's day

I'm a little late on this post but I thought I'd share some of our April fool's food fun!

A pinkalicious cupcake surprise!!
(turkey meatloaf with pink mash potato frosting! ;)




All I did was bake a turkey meatloaf mixture in a cupcake pan and blend regular mash potatoes with pink icing gels and piped it ontop with a pastry bag.








Oh oh!!! Tastes like chicken!!!
^_^





And some candy sushi making!












We used rice krispie treats for the rice and candy fish and worms (I mean eels!) also gumdrops forvthe faux veggies!




And we rolled just like real sushi!







Nigiri with Swedish fish and fruit roll up seaweed.







Playing with food allowed!!
We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails