Saturday, June 5, 2010

Garden

Today in the garden,
magic is beginning to happen...

Tomatoes




Japanese eggplant




I forgot what I planted here...
(told u daddy I was not so good at this...)




Zucchini




Wild roses who take care of themselves since we forget about them ...




Baby robins under the deck..
(those robins will nest anywhere!!!)




And...
Presenting my favorite...
Radishes!!!










To be savoured with nice slice of fresh home baked bread, smeared with herbed goat cheese and a bit of sea salt !









Hope you are enjoying the beauty of today!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. The one you forgot looks a bit like some kind of pepper, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw this!! thanks eidolons!! actually...turned out they were string beans!!! and plenty of them!! :)
    the garden is coming around... but with this heat its tough. hoping my japanese eggplants give me a nice bounty! huge hello!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails