Monday, November 29, 2010

Nature in a nutshell by Jean Potter

We have been working from this science experiment book, "Nature in a nutshell,100 science activities you can do in 10 minutes or less" by Jean Potter. We are really enjoying it!
It includes quick science experiments that you can do with kids about 4-7 years old.
Super easy and fun too!




Here we are investigating shadows and the sun.















We also worked with geometry tiles. So much you can do with them !










Making connections...




Having fun with science and math is very important to me. I am from the old fashioned era of complicated math and science memorization, that had no connection to my life 35 years ago. I am excited to share new outlooks with honeypie and I love seeing her passionate about math and curious about science.
As Martha would say...
"that's a good thing!".

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails